View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 07:46 AM
willt23

vCash: 500
Name: Will Tomlinson

Fav All time Minnesota player (Wild or North Stars): Cal Clutterbuck & Zach Parise

Fav Current Wild: Clutterbuck & Parise

Fav Non Wild Players: Antony Stewart - came over to play for my team in the UK Nottingham Panthers during the lockout.

Fav Wild Prospect: Really like the look of Joe Zucker

Fav Non Wild Prospects: I don't know the NHL well enough to give an answer

Fav Movies: Love a bit of Anchorman, and for some reason I can never not watch Godzilla when it is on the TV!

Hobbies: Watching any sport, playing soccer.

Fav food: Lasagna and Pizza! A nice bacon sandwich as well.

Fav Beer: I guess now I've been watching Wild matches, it should be Bud Light!

Fav Wild moment: Having only become a fan this season, the 16 second spell in the match against the Kings the other night was great to watch, especially seeing Clutterbuck score. Really enjoyed the win @ Dallas earlier in the season, could sense how big it was especially having not won there in so long and with the history of the North Stars.

How I became a fan: Started watching Ice Hockey here in the UK recently, and have bought a ticket to watch the NFL @ Wembley later this year. Had already adopted the Vikings because of this, so thought I had better keep my American Sports teams all in the same state!

Origin of screen name: Erm, my name haha.

Sweaters owned: None yet, I'm on the lookout for something cheap and Wild related though as I don't have much spare cash! I do have a souvenir Lightning t-shirt from their Stanley Cup win though, they went on sale the day after the last game!

Married?: No

Kids?:
No