View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Appleyard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I said this earlier but I'll post it again. Other teams rank guys differently. The top three is pretty clear. After that, every team has a different board. Everyone wants the Flyers to go BPA and take a forward if that is the case, yet they expect some teams in front of the Flyers to draft based on need and not go BPA. And even if all 8-10 teams ahead of the Flyers do go BPA, the Flames BPA is likely different from Nashville's who is likely different from Tampa Bay's who is likely different from Philadelphia's.

Essentially, I think at this point they have the same shot at getting Nurse as they do Risto as they do Zadorov as they do Lindholm, etc. Pretty much anyone not named MacKinnon, Jones, or Drouin.
Exactly this, not many people would have thought Couturier fall outside the top 4-5 the other year... and look where he ended up.

I personally thought in that draft Landeskog, Larsson, Nugent-Hopkins and Couts were a cut above the rest, with Huberdeau and Hamilton in the bracket behind them... tbh I would have been happy with any of those 6 in that draft.