View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 10:31 AM
  #542
NYR2007
Registered User
 
NYR2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
My mistake. There are actually 8 European Captains out of 26 which would be 31%. That does seem high until you use simple math and realize that the other 69% are North American.

Yeah, Pavel "won an award for that". Three consecutive times actually and our team comprised of Good ol Canadian and American boys didn't win **** either. Though, you know what Datsyuk does have?



Also he was Captained by this guy



And the Playoff MVP was this chump.

Wow you found the one of three pics of non North American players that have won the MVP in the playoffs ...

And you also found one of maybe two European captains that won the cup .

Would you like me to post all the North American / Canadian captains that won the cup ? I think my post would be longer

NYR2007 is offline