View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 11:33 AM
19NYSports91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander Prophet View Post
I think the opposite actually. Obviously nobody wants to play the Caps right now, so I would stay away from the 6th seed. As for the Pens, we all know how good they are and with Crosby coming back...enough said...

As for the Bruins, people think we don't match up against them but I can see otherwise. Last year, the Capitals were seeded 7th and took out the #2 Bruins in the playoffs. I see our team to be very similar the Capitals of last year, very offensively minded and doesn't get pushed around too easily. The Bruins are used to bullying the other teams in the playoffs and shutting them down with their defense. I don't think this would work against the Isles because we have some very physical players of our own and our offense can strike with all our 4 lines on the ice.

Their playing style would get challenged against us, as we saw in our last game versus them, when we won a "Bruins-type" hockey game 2-1 and played more physical than them...

I can't say for sure, but the Bruins recent play these last few weeks seem to reveal that they aren't as "tough" as people make them out to be...
I want to play the caps! We beat the Bruins last game 2-1 and they didn't have their best players(Bergeron and Marchand). Huge difference.

19NYSports91 is offline   Reply With Quote