View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Habtchum*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
BC would definitely need to put up a consensus chant name for Tinordi otherwise everyone would be chanting different things.

Everyone needs to know to go with "Tin-ner" after he lays a big hit. Pretty sure that's why Emelin doesn't get chants, just cheers.

The guy also looks like he can be coached well. When I saw the clip of Beaulieu in front of the active screen with JJD (admittedly I can't read too much into it), my impression was that Diagneault explained something and Nathan just nodded but really was just thinking "I left the iron on."

Tinordi looks like he learns, even in-game and that he is hungry. Wish it was tomorrow. Want to see how this all plays out, mostly the chance of NE getting locked up.
If Hamilton (and its coaching staff) can provide two very good young d-men like Tinordi and Beaulieu, and a couple of forwards like Gallagher and Dumont in a single year, that's more than enough. The future goals scores are coming in the pipeline (Bozon, Collberg, Hudon). Now Habs need to draft big forwards and more bigger d-men (Dietz and Thrower gonna be good, but still not big enough)

Habtchum* is offline   Reply With Quote