View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Shady Machine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post

Seriously, good point . . . this can work-- and work well-- if there's a lot of movement.

As I just posted, I see Sid working that high slot position actually, where the puck comes in and goes right back out. You put him in the middle of that with all those options . . . a PK can't cheat to take every one of them away.

I was thinking he'd be doing that from the high slot. The Pens have been working a high slot player a lot more in the PP the last few weeks, no?
You are correct. I think we will see a lot of movement. I'm not sure how they will utilize Sid yet, but either way he will make an impact. The good thing here is Sid and Geno will likely stay on for the majority of the PP. I could see Kunitz getting on for first change which would likely be Neal. This then gives you a different dynamic for the latter half to 40 seconds.

Anyway, lots of options here as usual. Even with the top unit stacked, you can throw a second unit of Martin, Nisky, Kunitz, Bennett (if in lineup), Jokinen. That's some serious depth.