View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
It seems like nobody ever posts in this thread anymore. when the season began i was so happy i was going to be able to get daily tv ratings from you all, but we hardly got any updates. maybe it was tougher this yr to get them. I haven't seen the likes of CanadaIsHockey or Lady Stanley much this yr. they were always feeding us with great info. hopefully we can be able to get some good juicy ratings this playoff. that i'd love.

anyways, last nights bulls got 318k market tv homes at peak time between 9:30-10. which means about 9.0 roughly. i think the hawks beat that this yr in their peak times during the streak.that is shocking, as it was a bulls playoff game.

https://twitter.com/JeffNuich

I am very curious Illinois/chicago guys.. i know this can never happen.. but if bulls played Gm 7 final and it went up against Hawks/Crosby Gm 7 final.. same time.. who do you think would win the ratings? My money is on the bulls and i don't think it'd even be close.. would i win my bet?? thanks

and boys, lets get this thread busy again. i love this thread, but we just don't get enough info in it. it's playoff time..
I only post when I have something to say, like when someone requests a number or if I'm just interested in a national one.

Only a 6.6 overall for the game, but yes, a 9.2 at 9:30.

Quote:
2013 NBA Playoffs
Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls from The United Center
6.6 / 11
And Nicky, we've been over this like 10 times.

The Bulls would win by a lot. They have the tiebreak...the minorities. And that's a really large tiebreak.