View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 04:23 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
I will admit that since the Habs and Bruins have since pretty much most of the season had no chance of facing each other in the first round, and now that our games against each other are over, we've become farrrr more bruin tolerant. Part of it I imagine has to do with the hope that the leafs get beaten up since all of a sudden they're the new tough guys on the block.

I wouldn't say I find a modicum of respect in the bruins wins against us (quite the opposite frankly), but the leafs and their fans and the Toronto media, it's too much.

They're by far the most annoying fans for a hundred reasons. Losing to that fanbase is unacceptable. Having watched games with leaf fans, I can tell you that they have the most ridiculous homer glasses ( still complain to me about Reimer and Gio!) Also, if they do ANYTHING positive, their entire lives are validated. Pathetic.

That said, they have a good team and we need to beat them. Wish there was a way to bring back Emelin. He should see Karlsson's Dr. Or use Max's toothbrush.