View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Mackinaw View Post
And Leaf fans are arrogant?

Four points behind you clowns, and kicked your ***** all year long. God, I hope we draw you in the opening roundm to shut guys like you up. One Bruin fan sucking up to you doesn`t mean you guys are buddies. The rest of their fanbase, along with ours, can`t stand you either. As for your feelings on Leaf fans, we`ll sleep fine tonight......
On behalf of Habs fans everywhere, I apologize for not giving you the attention you feel you need. I realize you're feeling very, very sensitive about being far away from the playoffs for so long, not to mention that you've been irrelevant in any rivalry for decades. It must have been hard for you to see your neighbour to the east in the playoffs almost every year and developing a rich rivalry with Boston.

We here on the Montreal board didn't mean to hurt your feelings by forgetting about your team for even a minute, and we'll do our best to act scared of your big, tough words. Does that help? Do you need a hug?

Good luck in the playoffs (those are the games that happen after the regular season).