View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Scott, you're pretty much the only reasonable Jet fan I've ever seen
I would say there's no way that's possible. But then I remembered all of us Jets fans are idiots. So I'm not totally surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Only Jet fans would boo Sanchez for months, then boo the guy who was drafted to replace him
Last year I had to yell at fellow Jets fans criticizing either the Coples or Stephen Hill picks. They were complaining that we drafted a DE first (or a WR second if it was that pick) when we have so many other needs. I had to tell them that you can't address 8 positional needs with one pick. It doesn't work that way. Those same idiots were bashing the Geno Smith pick because of all of the other needs we have.... I didn't get into telling them the fun fact that one second round pick can only address, at most, one need. And that quarterback is a bit of a need. It could be argued that there is barely, if anything, resembling an NFL quarterback on this roster. Sanchez, who needs a change of scenary. Tebow, who isn't the answer (he was misused last year more than saying he shouldn't be here, but that's neither here nor there). Greg McElroy who was a late pick who hasn't shown he's worth much. And David Garrard who hasn't played in 2 years. Why the hell not to taking a QB in the 2nd round honestly. And people are complaining about it.... The same exact ones who probably wanted to take him as of last December, and wanted to do so in the first round too I'm sure.