View Single Post
Old
04-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Dynamo81

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBruins View Post
I understand why you bolded Burmistrov Gonchar and Volchenkov but why wouldn't Yakupov or Tyutin make the team? And at this point I would rather have Khudobin over Nabokov or Bryzgalov but I dont really know a whole lot about any KHL goalies who might make the team.
Tyutin has little chances because of his puck moving game and Nikulin and Medvedev are superior players (Locks). Then we have Belov and Biryukov knocking on the door and ahead of Tyutin.

In net we are likely to see Varlamov, Barulin, Bobrovsky. A lot can change over the next 9 months though.

In regards to Yakupov, I have defended him a lot in the past, think he will be an elite scorer but the 2014 Olympics may come too soon for him, he really needs to dominate next season as Bill will have a lot of role players in the team. Just think the Olympics may come too soon for him as he is still an irresponsible player (Due to experience). Then again he could out of no where explode next season in the NHL but right now as of this moment he would not make the team.