View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 12:12 AM
KingKadri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Looking to far ahead. Will come out to bite you.

Go Oil Kings!!!!!!!!

Halifax looks deadly, but part of me thinks the Oil Kings could beat them in the long run with all our Experience and Veterans. IDK if it's just stereotypical of me to assume Halifax is young but it's just one way I see it. I don't know much about London other than There goalie, Zadorov, Domi and the Ruperts. They look pretty good though.
I shouldn't have looked past Edmonton. It is just there is talk about the big three already (London, Halifax, and Portland).

Hali isnt that young, just their stars are. If you can knock them around, forcheck, and play defense they are beatable. Shutdown Mackinnon and 80% of their offense is done (Drouin can't handle physical teams)

London, from what I have heard, is just as defensively talented as Portland or any other team in the CHL and also led the OHL in scoring. They have some injuries but are a well coached team that is always tough to beat. London will probably be the youngest team in the tournament as next year is the year they have really been building for.

KingKadri is offline   Reply With Quote