View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
Frankly, I want to keep Harrold as the #7. He has no business playing in the top-6, but we also shouldn't be putting a kid in the #7 role and not playing them every night.

The kids need to get a chance - but not in the #7 role. We need a defenseman on the roster who's a vet but who doesn't expect to play every night. It's the Salvadors/Volchenkovs/Tallinders/Zidlickys who need to move on.
I agree with this sentiment about Harrold. If Pete will keep him in the damn press box unless needed I'd gladly take him back. I just hope Pete/Lou use the 7th spot like this, and not how they used the 8th spot this year (basically a parking spot for Fayne/Larsson). Fayne and Larsson have no business spending extended periods of time in the press box healthy next year.

I'm with the others that I'd prefer Zids back. We really don't have any other defenseman yet that can move the puck as well as him, and our already bad PP will take more steps backwards. We definitely have prospects that can replace him(Gelinas then Merrill), but they aren't ready to take that role next year.

Ideally Tally and Volch need to go, prefer both to be traded, but a Tally trade and Volch buyout is fine by me too.