View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 08:34 AM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Has Marc ever for a moment stated he is interested in going to Carolina to play with his brothers on the canes? This whole discussion is silly. He's been a Ranger his entire career and has 2 more years on his existing contract. Yet we're spewing hypothetical nonsense about him wanting to leave based on what?
All his brothers are currently in Carolina. It's not silly: fans want this organization to cover it's ass if Marc is pondering about the possibility of playing with his brothers.

No one has implied he indeed is leaving and I don't see the harm in trying to get him to sign an extension and possibly inquire if he would like to be a Hurricane or a Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
All this talk about him being the teams best d-man is fine and dandy -- when he's healthy.

Rangers proved last season and this season they can win in the regular season without him.
Well, no **** when he's healthy. That's true for any player.

Have you forgotten how our defense plays at times? Del Zotto has played a few games where he's both pathetic on defense and offense, McDonagh has played a few games soft, Girardi I consider to be a black hole with regards to offense and has shown a few brain farts here and there.

ImIdaho is offline   Reply With Quote