View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
Sens will be trying to win. Top 8 pick will get us a very good player, must lose sadly.

Top 8 will land a solid fwd or Risto, so the option to pkg 8 and Read may be enough to move up a spot or 2 to get Nurse if team needs Fwds
Why package a player with our pick to move up 2 spots? Previous drafts prove you can move up with a 2nd rounder, or you can get creative and use a 3rd rounder from this year and a 2nd next year. Read wouldn't be needed for any proposal for the 6th overall if we finish 8th.

Nichuskin is starting to really intrigue me. Could you imagine the battle of Russians in PA if we drafted him. You know he will come with everything he has when playing Malkin. Shoot some were even comparing to Malkin this year. I know that is high praise, and I am not buying into it, but it seems like he is going to be a special player. Also heard Rick Nash comparison being thrown out there(I have stated previously I am not a huge fan of these.) Even if Rist/Pulock/Zads/Mueller and other defenders are on the board and we pick him, I will love the pick.