View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 09:25 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
The playoff schedule is not an exact science. It isn't one day on, one day off for the length of the series or the playoffs in general. Rink availabilities and broadcasters' preferences play a big part in determining schedules. For example, if we play the Leafs I will bet my life that games 3 & 6 will be on Saturday night, so there will be an extra days rest sometime during the week. What day you ask? I don't know, depends on the availability of the ACC and the Bell. All that matters is that the 8 series' all end around the same date.
Ya good point. I thought it might have something to do with concerts considering the Rihanna thing THIS wed. Well then, if game 5 IS on Wed, gonna have to move that appointment somehow to Monday cuz if we go to 7, makes no sense/and will cost some $$$ to travel to MTL Wed come back for Friday, go back the next day. So...we might have a back to back in this series. Yikes! Do not like. Oh right, it's saturday, so I can't change it. FACK! Hope we take whatever team in 5. When is the schedule released?

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote