View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 02:52 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Really hate to say it, but I'm truly wondering if Forsberg even dresses for Game 1 tonight in Milwaukee. Had to be sat for a game in order to slide his contract this season, but couldn't sit as a healthy scratch due to the number of emergency recalls on the roster. It is known he will play for Nashville on Saturday. Very possible this might just be a paper transaction and Forsberg is recalled today prior to Game 1. I would hope not, but there is still a chance he could play for Sweden at the World Championships and I think that's where they want him to play if given the opportunity...

Hope I'm wrong, but bottom line is due to the injuries in Nashville, Milwaukee is in a tough spot for Game 2. This team has battled recalls and injuries the past two months though and thrived, I'm not counting them out of Game 2 by any means. Need to win tonight though...
You get a gold star! Forsberg didn't dress for Game 1. Watson is staying in MKE. I saw Josh Shalla back up from Cincinnati last night. He held his own out there.

Ford was bad last night. Give aways and bad penalties. Milwaukee could sit him and play Bitetto on D and Valentine on the wing. They need more team speed and physical play against Texas. Losing Henderson and Bang will hurt, but that is minor league hockey. The Admirals looked more tired in the OT than Texas. It was only Game 1!!!

Last edited by adsfan: 04-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.