View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Dear fellas,

I can't believe how fast we fell out of contention in Carolina. I saw a loser once when we traded for Poni, but now they're everywhere. We pissed away the season in a big damn hurry. The Hurricanes got me in this halfway division called "The Southeast" and a job playing center with Jeff Skinner. Its hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the fans like hockey very much. Sometimes after practice, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Iceburgh might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' lots of noise. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm centering TK. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should slack off and demand a trade so they'd send me home. You could send back Glass while we’re at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm signed too long for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of losing all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for a 2nd liner like me. P.S: Tell Shero I'm sorry I didn’t sign his extension. No hard feelings,

Staalsy