View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Jersey Fresh
Video Et Taceo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroThunder396 View Post
I get that, and even though I disagree with you I think that's a much more valid position than tanking.

I just don't get how the people who say "I want to tank and get an awesome pick!" are the same people saying "DeBoer is a ****** for playing bad players over good players in a meaningless game!". Like, what? He's doing exactly what you want him to do, but you're still *****ing?

If he's a bad coach, yet is doing exactly what the poster would do, then what does that say about the poster's mindset?

It's like the same people saying "Our offense sucks, so lets get a new goalie." lolwut? Do these people even think before they type? Just common sense stuff.
I get what you're saying, but DeBoer says he's trying to win the game and then makes decisions that do the opposite in the view of many here. Whether someone wants to tank or not is irrelevant. He is inviting the criticism. DeBoer goes on and on about wanting to win this game...and then scratches Loktionov. And it's not just today, it's been all damn season. What keeps Volchenkov in the lineup I'll never know.

Jersey Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote