View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
Whichever of the top seeds get the Rangers in round 1 will have their hands full.
I think every series will be tight in the East. Even if it ends in a sweep, I believe all games will be close.
NYR are riding a hot keeper and seem to have adjusted.
Ottawa just got Anderson and Karlsson back.
NYI are making their return to POs and have one of the best players in the NHL carrying them.
Leafs have been riding an incredible shooting percentage all season, if it continues through playoffs, they'll be very frustrating to play against.
Mtl have been solid all year, what was once their weakness is now a big strength, depth.
Washington has been one of the best teams in the NHL for a good little while now with the hottest player in the league.
Boston is Boston, almost the same team to have won the cup just a couple years ago.
Pittsburgh is filled with talent, they've been winning without Malkin, Crosby, Letang and Martin, so adding those guys to the current roster is just nuts.

Pittsburgh is a clear favorite to win the East, but every series will be tight. I actually think the Leafs are the weakest team of them all, but I could easily be wrong. I just don't think they're for real.