Habs @ Leafs | April 27 @ 7PM | CBC & RDS
View Single Post
04-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
- This game is much less important than we think. Leafs are not a better team than anyone else we might face. They just have louder, more desperate fans.
- Would've liked to have seen Price tonight. He's the only guy who doesn't really need the rest. I don't get the strategy of playing Budaj, but it's not a deal-breaker.
- Pacioretty is due to get hot. I don't know where his laser wrist shot disappeared to. It'll be nice to introduce him to the playoffs and see what he does.
- Subban has been distracted and making tons of mental mistakes. He thrives on big games; unfortunately this isn't one of them. I think we'll only see the Norris version of Subban next week in the playoffs.
- Leafs will play a careful game, despite the ridiculous amount of hype. If they play their usual dirty style, they'll lose.
- I'll guess it'll be a low-scoring game, both teams conserving energy.
- Just peeked at the Leafs GDT - it's a daycare class of special-needs kids. Pathetic.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Lshap