View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I forgot about the lockout or at least put it in the back of my mind. Now with the Devils being out I'll have more time to reflect on how much of a joke the lockout was.

Speaking of lockout, and union jokers I meant to say this about Clarkson the other night. Clarkson is one of those big union guys. He spoke so fondly of Don Fehr, and the PA during the lockout, and he's the Devils NHLPA representative. Most of these guys are the ''Maximize my potential'' players. Not saying most players aren't, but those union guys almost always are with not many exceptions. They're the ones who lambasted Marty for the friendly deal he signed in 06. They very rarely will take discounts.
Clarkson can take a walk. I would have no problem with the devils paying him top dollar but he is not serious about being a complete hockey player. I just don't see it. He has a unique skill set but its c long shot that he maximizes it. Too often you see him flopping around or looking at the officials. When he is odd his game there are few worse. An incredibly frustrating player to say the least.

Sir Fenwick Corsi is offline   Reply With Quote