View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

vCash: 500
I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so... Leafs are not that good and it's not by being overly physical that you can neutralize MTL, just ask Boston who lost the regular season series against us this year. Some people are too obsessed with size that they forget how good our team is. I've been saying for a while that the games that we lost against the Leafs were BS and that between all the teams under us, they're the one I'd prefer going up against in the playoffs.

Anyway let's move on to the actual game, Eller was a G tonight. The Plekanec line was relatively quiet but they had a couple chances. Ryder really brought that line down tonight and he was imo our worst player tonight. I liked Bourque tonight, had some really good chances and was finishing his checks. I think Moen was solid on the PK tonight but he could still play with more of an edge on the physical side and I'd like him to put it up a notch for the playoffs. Tinordi is looking like a veteran out there, I'm excited by his progression this season and looking forward to seeing him play an important role in the upcoming weeks. Although White did an honest job out there, I'd still prefer Dumont out there instead of him. PLAYOFFS BABY! (although I work all night on tuesday **** off...)

Chris Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote