View Single Post
Old
04-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Clown Baby*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
gonna be 11 or 12. will see whom is around for dmen, but the forward i would love at 12 is mantha. that is one big boy, and he can put the biscuit in the basket. hey look on the bright side, we are heading into next season with mason as our goalie. i remember watching him lots in 09, their was not much else to columbus to really watch. and he is so darn big, well positioned, coughs up a few rebounds, great puck handler. he doesnt care how many shots on net he gets. he seems to love getting tons of shots. and he is getting that with this patchwork d. and he doesnt seem to mind. very high save %. and with a real d, he is one guy, i would want as my goalie in the playoffs. he can steal games when the rest of the team is off, and when the team is on, this guy could send this team very very far, in the playoffs. as excited as i am for the draft, i am a 1000 times more excited to have steve mason as our goalie. these drafts burn a person out, i am just exhausted after watching almost every pick in the nfl draft. that was a long, tough grind.
Mantha's not going to be able to score if that patchwork D doesn't get him the puck.