View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 12:25 AM
14ari13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronwalled55 View Post
5-2-3 since DeKeyser entered the lineup. Detroit was beat 1-0 in one of those reg losses, and the other was the brainfart Calgary game.

Not a mind blowing statistic, but I don't think this is just a coincidence. I'm not saying he's Lidstrom or the next Nick, but he plays a STYLE that we have missed since Lidstrom's departure. He can make a great first pass, be in the right place at the right time, and skate up ice with the puck like he's been in the league for at least a few seasons. But we were saying similar things about Smith when he played his share of games last season too...

I think the team feels more comfortable right now, and isn't as "afraid" to make mistakes. There's a trust factor going on, and they just look more determined but yet collected/calm at the same time.
6-2-3, not bad.
I have not seen him enough, but I really wonder if he is exactly what we needed, a fine stay at home Dman. Not physical, but good defensively.

Wild and BJs
I really think it sucks for the Jackets as they won their game and the Wild won vs the Avs, but the Avs scored a good goal (seems to me) which was called back.

14ari13 is offline   Reply With Quote