View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Et le But

vCash: 500
It's probably a good thing Didier is forgotten as much as he is because he is a long shot, but he's definitely one worth following.

We certainly have a lot of high risk, high reward defensive prospects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
How about those reports of Collberg NOT wanting to go back in Sweden and wish to sign here? How great is that if it happens really. Don't care if his junior coach comes in the pros, he will now have the same pressure to play the vets than the old one even if he loves Collberg more. Collberg's place is in the AHL. Wouldn't be bad if he goes back.....but somehow would love to see him here. Playing time will be way bigger here.
No amount of ice time will help him if the Dogs have an atrocious offence again.. As much as I'm a Collberg fan he's not the type of guy who generates possession on even strength, he needs to play with a good center.

And will he really get ice time here? I don't see the Bulldogs as good for him, not only because of Lefebvre but also because he plays the same position as the older North American boy Kristo. If Collberg is going to be playing on the third line he'd almost be better off doing so for Frolunda.

But if the organization has plans for him here, then yes, I'd like to see him with his future teammates as soon as possible. It's a good idea not to kill our relationship with Frolunda though since they tend to produce a lot of Swedish prospects.

Last edited by Et le But: 04-28-2013 at 02:07 AM.