View Single Post
04-28-2013, 01:06 AM
Sir Richard 37
311 Has Grassroots.
vCash: 500
This team is pretty much up in the air right now. You look at it from an outside perspective, and people are assuming it's Pitt/Bos as the two big threats. You look at it from a passionate Bruins follower perspective, and it's grim right now. We've seen yet another year of a defunct powerplay and now a transformation into the WORST third period team in hockey. How can you blame those saying one and done?

I think they can beat the Isles and Leafs, hands down.

Ottawa, NYR, Washington all seem like seven game series' in my eyes, and could go either way. I'd take the Bruins in 6 in any of those matchups if they were on their game, but again, we haven't seen enough lately to be necessarily confident in those. Pittsburgh and Montreal? Those scare me, outright. Not sure if this team can put together enough magic to topple those two teams.

That's just the way I see it right now. I've been hoping all season that this group just knows what it takes to be still standing in the end, and will be ready to jump on teams when need be. But, the more I see that theory in action, throughout the course of this whole half-season, the more it scares the **** out of me. I remember feeling that same exact way last year, then next thing ya know it's just over. Done. Lightswitch remains stuck in the tripped middle position.

My pragmatic guess would be a 2nd round exit, in seven games.

Sir Richard 37 is offline   Reply With Quote