View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 02:42 AM
Ambassador Of Fun

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
Your new GM is very familiar with the Wings prospect pool and will have his pick pretty much if Eriksson is on the market. I don't really see Jim Nill wanting to move him though, he is basically everything he looks for in terms of talent evaluation and the kind of system and players he is going to want to put in. But should he do it, I would expect the Wings to make a very serious pitch.

Eriksson could command a lot, but I don't particularly like any of the OPs trades in terms of getting a team to do that for Loui, it will be interesting to see, we don't know what kind of a trader Nill is to date to have a feel for what he will be looking for.
I was just using the Carter trades as templates for Eriksson because he is the best comparable to use. The current market might result in Eriksson getting a little bit more or a little bit less than both of those trades. But in terms of how they impact the game, Eriksson and Carter are very similar, even though they do it in completely different ways. Value-wise I think all of the trades I listed fall in the category of "pretty close" to what Carter returned.

If no one wants to offer a package of that sort, I can't imagine Loui being moved then.

Ambassador Of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote