View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 11:23 AM
ikeman79

vCash: 500
Hi, Blues fan here. I am happy for you guys. I'm sorry you missed the playoffs, I think you guys could have made some noise this year. I just wanted to say you guys are headed in the right direction and your management will take you in the right direction.

Jarmo drafted almost all of our core players, he was was excellent and I was sad when he went. He wanted to be a GM so I am happy for him and you guys, because I know he will do you a great job.

JD is awesome also, if it weren't for those two the Blues would still be swimming in a sea of lousy.

I wish you guys the best in the East, I will miss the rivalry, playing you guys was always fun. Atleast with you guys getting really good, your one less thing in our division to worry about. Unless we meet in cup finals! Which would be pretty nice!!

So as your former rival fan, I commend you on a great season and want you to know, you guys are really headed in a great direction. I wish you the best in the East and hope bright days are ahead for you guys, you deserve it. I think its coming.

Have a great off season, I hope Jarmo and JD work some more of their magic to help your roster even more.

Sincerely,
Your former Central Division fan,
Ikeman79

ikeman79 is offline   Reply With Quote