View Single Post
Old
09-13-2006, 12:44 PM
#44_delivers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
I dont know if you find yourself comic.
no, but i have found you to be absolutly hilarious, ludacris and a potential-junkie who would distroy the franchise if given any presidense (which you never will)

Quote:
When everyone will realize Ribs cant survive as a Habs (cause we just have better options), then Gainey will do the obvious upcoming move...
since your track records in predictions are so amazing and your always 2 steps ahead of gainey...

do i even need to finish that sentence?

Quote:
About Ryder... The 14th foward (highly probably Kostitsyn or Lats) will give him a hard time be sure.
with comments like these i can easily understand why your predictions are never right. your potential fetish has got to be maintained before you lose a nut (which if your a man of your word you would have lost already due to stupid predictions once again)

by the way dude i remeber a thread you started claiming your never going to post here again because the habs almost do complete opposite of what you want and predict. do you remeber that? you made a allot of habs fans happy that day, but like your predictions it never happend.

#44_delivers is offline   Reply With Quote