View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 01:43 PM
PensFan6687

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffray15 View Post
Don't forget I was also hoping the Jets would win and make the playoffs because we knew how big the game was. I did give up on Ovie and I know I'm not the only one and also think he gave up on us as well. For some strange reason, after that game the old Ovie came back and the rest is history.

If it takes not wearing my favorite player jersey at a game to spark him, I'd do it again.
If only you had that power Mike. This is the culprit! Get him!!! btw Surprised you didn't correct me, the 6-1 game was the second of the two ass whoopings the Capitals gave to our Jets. I meant the 4-0 beating. That was the first game Ovie came out of his so-called slump. Well, slump by his standards. I even said to you he could bounce back... Either way, those were the two games that jumpstarted his old ways and that hit on Jeff Skinner (yeah, he's a Cane, but still), showed he was back. Glad the Pens don't play him in the opening round.

Anyway, as always I look smart in my hockey pool selections. hehe

Oh and to shed some light on Mike Green's season, he had a 43 goal pace in his past 19 games. Once Ovie's fire gets lit, it seems the rest fall in suit. He truly is the leader of that team.

Last edited by PensFan6687: 04-29-2013 at 02:28 AM.
PensFan6687 is offline   Reply With Quote