View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Draft

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilliam View Post
I'd be cool with Morrow depending how much he wants and for how long. I'd rather just play Tinordi than get Scuderi. Stewart? I don't knlw much about him. Isn't he a bit of a nutcase?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
At this point in their respective careers I would take Stalberg over Morrow. Anthony Stewart with 7 points in 30 AHL games... no thanks. And I would take Tinordi over Scuderi.
Stalberg is my #1 guy for this offseason, just throwing out options.

Stewart has struggled since junior with consistency and work-ethic issues. Huge amount of potential to be an absolute force as a player. If you disregard some of the consistency issues he is exactly what the Canadiens need, big net presence who can fight and who hits just about anything. I don't expect him to play more than 4th line but I suppose he could fill in on the 3rd if need be, has the offensive ability. If there were any team he may be inspired to work on it'd be this one. Big risk, big reward type gamble. Wouldn't hurt to have him even as a 13th fwd.

Anyone else have more info on Stewart? I've only seen him play a little bit. Not my favourite character but brings something we need.