View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 05:03 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
Dear lord, I ventured into the main boards thread and quickly realized why despise the Caps fanbase more than any other. They have a vocal contingent that are like the most arrogant part of the Penguins fanbase, but with a lot less to back it up.

There are a few who try to have a reasonable discussion, but it feels like they have been slightly brainwashed by the more vocal part of their brethren. Apparently Ribeiro is better than Stepan, assists are the ONLY thing that matters when evaluating centers, and Marcus Johansson is at least as good as any NYR center.

Their tone and attitude is probably the reason why I've put WSH down a bit more harshly than they've likely deserved earlier in this thread. I just don't want to give that team any respect, and am willing to use a bit of hyperbole to put them down a bit extra.

I will try to avoid that thread like the plague unless we sweep the first two games in Washington, then I might as the great Jeremy Clarkson put it: go down there and mock.

I may get physically ill if we lose this series.

Why couldn't we play Boston instead? I like Boston fans.
Seriously. Going just by the conversation in there, you'd think the Caps were head and shoulders above the rest of the league, not 3 points above the team that's 8th in the East. At least there aren't a ton of Rangers fans in there spitting equally arrogant nonsense.