View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 05:55 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Oh. So, people have no right to like a hardworking guy who very clearly had the talent to succeed, who played a position the team needed to address, and still needs to address?
My god dude. Get off of it. Your obsession for Bob is unreal. I was happy he went somewhere else to prove himself. But answer me this, did you expect his stats to be THIS GOOD when he left? Because I'm sure as **** no one did. He was a raw talent when he was here. He was a stop gap for getting Bryz as our #1. It was better in the long run for him NOT to be here, Beef, especially with Bryz signing.

You have the right to like Bob, that's fine. But man, keep your pants on. Move on. Gagne was easily one of my favorite Flyers of all time. Bob was here for 2 years and got traded as not only a business decision, but also as a decision for him to go elsewhere and be successful. It happens. Look at Patrick Sharp. He went to the Blackhawks and has done VERY well.

Be happy for him, but don't linger on it. He's gone and he's not coming back. Move on.

Couturier and Voracek never left Philadelphia. We also didn't have Howson as our GM at the time we traded Carter.