View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 07:53 PM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renner View Post
What threads do you see on this board? Do you see Lucic vs Mclaren? Do you see Lucic vs Orr? Do you see Lucic vs Fraser. Do you see Lucic vs Scott..I can go on all day the heavies he ducks. I see threads like Lucic vs Gaustad ..Lucic vs Aulie..Lucic vs Prust. Lucic vs Gleason There is a trend setting in with that young man and it aint pretty.

Lucic vs Carkner? lol. It is the consensus of most posters on this board that he has been washed up for awhile now...so funny how he fights a washed up tough guy instead of a legit heavyweight

People will disagree with my post and I dont really care...its my opinion that Lucic ducks tough guys and fights guys he knows he can beat or at least is a favorite and avoids the others. I remember when Lucic would play the leafs when they had no tough guys and he was running around punching out Komisarek and trying to rattle Schenn..and constantly running around. last season he would run around against teams like Montreal and Buffalo. Why does he not run the leafs anymore? Weird how it suddenly stopped. Let me guess..he doesnt play against th scrubs? Thats a lie because ive seen him on the ice numeorus times with heavyweights and he avoids any type of contact with them.

Given that, I would still take him on my team any day but Id like to see him actually fight some tough guys instead of these little featherweights and 60 year old enforcers that should have retired 20 years ago. Whats he going to do now? Pick a fight with Bobby Clark?
Seems like now you're ducking the posts that completely trashed your opinion apart. Figures.

VeddarRants is offline   Reply With Quote