2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk 6.0
View Single Post
04-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Here we go again!
Join Date: Jan 2003
Just finished watching the U-18 tournament, and here's my thoughts based also on my viewings of those players during the year...
- Dauphin is just an awesome smart player. I would pick him in the 1st.
- Gauthier had an awesome solid game. Will be picked in the first round but seriously...what if it comes down to Gauthier vs Dauphin?
- Really solid outing from Desrosiers. Needs to be considered starting in round 3. Not before. There will be better players before.
- I love Heatherington and Bowey. Bowey will become a special player. Top of 2nd at least for Madison. But I'd pick him late 1st for sure.
- Morin was really solid. Theodore had his very good moments. Bigras was fine as well.
We need to be careful on our analysis though. Not the same ice that they will be playing from now on. Some players didn't look good skating wise mostly based on the surface.
My best players for the US were Santini and Compher. But I also liked Lewis and Hayden. Hayden was a favorite of mine this year. Quieter today, but watch him from now on. McCarron...well he's so much bigger than everybody else. Still impressive to see him handle the puck...but I have "some" reservations as far as his upside.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Whitesnake