View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Brozgalov

vCash: 500
If they miss out on Nurse, Risto, Zadorov... what are the chances the flyers take Robert Hagg at #11? I remember them talking about how the Flyers asked Reneberg about him and he had great things to say, so I paid attention to him at the WJC and was impressed with his D first mentality.

Obviously the Flyers and every team ask everyone about people and this was just reported, but they clearly had an interest. Can someone do a breakdown of the Dmen in the draft? I will assume that Jones and Nurse are off the board, so go from there. As I stated before, I really like Ristolainen from the little I've seen and the bunch I've read which isn't saying much. I'd just like them to pick a Dman that could possibly play next season (and I know that might be crazy) but I think Risto might be the best chance at playing next year (maybe even above Jones?)

Also if it is a forward who we pick, who are the 3-5 players we might be looking at... I've mostly been reading about Dmen, but I'd like to know who we pick this year so I'm not disapointed when they don't take the obvious. (I trust the Flyers in any first round)