: Pre-Game Talk:
(3) Washington Capitals VS (6) New York Rangers (Schedule in Post #1)
View Single Post
04-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Originally Posted by
Just got off the Caps page. Their fans make Devils fans look objective and knowledgable. You would think they're talking about a 70 pt team that wasnt gifted a 3 seed and played in an NHL division. A coupla points:
1. Main strategy seems to be hitting our D (ok) and running Hank (nice strategy for a "superior" team)
2. They have 2nd round match ups already mapped
3. They believe Milbury picking them is good
4. Callahan is apparently a "diver" and thats all he does
obviously both teams playing well and series may come down to bounces but i smell success. Must be nice to make bold predictions and easily shift over to baseball season without a second thought when it doesnt pan out. I pray the hockey gods do not let this impertinance go.
The Callahan diving and running Hank talk comes across pretty childish. Maybe kids posting on the weekend?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by schabadoo