View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 09:14 PM
maplepred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
How do we begin have the assets to land someone like Eriksson? Unless trading from the pool of Weber, Rinne, Wilson, or the #4 it's not going to happen.

Our window of trading possibilities has past now that we have less assets.

Ribeiro likely wants to contend, I can't see him signing here. Josh Cooper suggested Gonchar, but he'll want to go to a contender too.

Sights should be on Horton or Staalberg. Staalberg is interesting, being that's he's only gets moderate icetime in Chicago. Hard to say what would happen with more icetime.

There's a chance some guys will become available with the salary cap decrease.

I actually don't see this roster changing much unless we can land a B or C grade free agents. I think we'd trade SK, but who's going to take him?

We have lots of assets we can trade. Any team in the NHL does if they want to get someone bad enough.

My buddy is a big stars fan (and cowboys) and he was telling me he doesn't think Eriksson will be in Dallas next year, he could be wrong but ever since he said it to me I pray we would be in on that one if he were dealt, maybe more of a pipe dream.

I totally forgot about Horton though. Very interested in him! What kinda cash do you think he gets on open market?? Would he sign here?

maplepred is offline   Reply With Quote