View Single Post
04-28-2013, 09:46 PM
Summer Grilling
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
You have to be careful with D. Weber looked pretty good in his first stint with the habs, but has regressed ever since. O'Byrne looked solid in his first tastes as well, but he really seemed to be battling himself mentally by the end of his habs tenure.

Tinordi has looked good in his most recent call him. He has identified a need on this team that will help keep him up, but I dont want to lean on him next year. The habs should find a 2 yr stop gap option, and ease tinordi in slowly. Sometimes, when a players loses his psyche, he may never get it back in this town.
I blame Jacques Martin for ruining O'Byrne here in Montreal. I know that O'B would probably be nothing more than a bottom pairing here but damn, he is big and he is a shot blocker.

When a young player makes a mistake (even if it is an own goal), you do not humiliate that player and then expect things to work out well. All O'B needed was a little bit better coaching and we would be extremely happy having him and Tinordi on this team.

Just my opinion.....

SouthernHab is online now   Reply With Quote