View Single Post
Old
04-28-2013, 09:48 PM
start winnin
NO MORE TANK BOYS

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by couture23 View Post
There are not many things in this world that would make Buffalo sports fans happier than a #1 overall pick for ANY of their teams. Now I am not a Bills fan, but after this weekend's NFL Draft, I think many fans were rather upset that the choices were made and the position that they were in.

The Sabres though, they have the opportunity to hit the jackpot on Monday night. I know the chances are very, very, very (can't emphasize that enough) slim - yet there is still a chance. "SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE?" Yes, there's a chance and it would be the most miraculous thing to happen since signing Ville Leino of course...

We dealt with a grueling season, and it was more grueling than Florida's because we have expectations as a hockey market team to succeed. Our team consists of bums, trolls, etc., but we need that bonafide star. Who knows what will happen if we lose Vanek? Who knows where we will finish next season? All I ask God/Jesus/Ghandi/Mohammed/Whoever is up there, to give us the opportunity to draft a stud.

Is that too much to ask for?
Don't worry Mackinnon is OURS

start winnin is offline   Reply With Quote