View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 02:27 AM
TimeForAnOilChange
Can We Fold The Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj View Post
I think you're putting words into his mouth... he basically said you can never say never, but it would have to be an amazing deal for him to move some guys. Come on... if Pittsburgh offered Crosby and Malkin, wouldn't you move Yak?

I really think what he was saying is that he's not afraid to pull the trigger on a deal if it will improve the team, something it always appeared Tabelinni would not do.
Wasn't putting words into his mouth, just reading between the lines. Him saying "never say never" is exactly what I meant, the question was "is anybody on the team untouchable?" and he didn't give a straight yes or no answer, I just didn't like the way that sounded. He had better not trade the wrong player(s), if he does, there will be no reason for me to back this team anymore, and these last 3 years of "rebuilding" will have been for nothing, an absolute waste of time IMO.

And c'mon man, those 2 players will never be offered up for Yak (I know it was hypothetical, but c'mon, lets live in the real world for a change).

TimeForAnOilChange is offline   Reply With Quote