View Single Post
Old
09-13-2006, 10:39 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Yes, and you've chosen such a bold and noble time to sermonize on your views - while people are either grieving or expressing concern for loved ones. You're such a stand up guy, we should all be throwing ourselves at your feet for helping us to see the light.

But you're right, there's so many other, more important Habs-related things we could be talking about (hot button issues like Koivu's eye, the potential lines for next season, which rookie could crack the line up, etc) that we should be sprinting past this non-tragedy as if nothing happened.
I don't know if there would be anyway for me to explain myself without you trying to see the most negative outcome of it. Maybe the word tragdy is the right word, whatever, just when I hear the word tragedy I just think of some of the darkest days that could ever be. Yes today was a horrid day for some, but like I have to keep repeating myself, all I said was my opinion and to those you understand my point of view like korky00 did, am I more then glad to allow people to offer condolences to whomever they want, and also help those involved aswell. But as it is a public forum, all I did was offer my opinion and people came in with there fist up, so I had to do it also.

CrAzYNiNe is online now   Reply With Quote