View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 03:17 AM
Bryanbryoil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
When people say we should get Nill as GM or Tortellini or Ruff as coach they seemingly don't understand the king **** self appointed nature of KLowe, with his 6 rings, running things.

To put it blunt Lowe sees himself as better than Nill, I would guarantee this, and the last thing he would do is put somebody in a position where his own was ever threatened. Tambo was always the ideal hire for Lowe (and I said so at the time) because he was a perfect incapable stooge. A guy guaranteed to not be a threat. A spent Quinn was another. A spent Renney another. Howson absolutely another.

Anybody who thinks we are getting a prime alpha candidate in here either as coach or GM really doesn't understand K Lowes chicken nest catbird seat very well.

Dream on in technicolor.

Grand poobah won't have it.
I simply cannot disagree with this post and that quite frankly is very very sad. In this case he may end up having to actually can MacT at some point or risk the both of them being run out of town (if things don't turn around and the core sours on our team).