View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Del Preston
1,000 Brown M&M's

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeForAnOilChange View Post
Wasn't putting words into his mouth, just reading between the lines. Him saying "never say never" is exactly what I meant, the question was "is anybody on the team untouchable?" and he didn't give a straight yes or no answer, I just didn't like the way that sounded. He had better not trade the wrong player(s), if he does, there will be no reason for me to back this team anymore, and these last 3 years of "rebuilding" will have been for nothing, an absolute waste of time IMO.

And c'mon man, those 2 players will never be offered up for Yak (I know it was hypothetical, but c'mon, lets live in the real world for a change).
The question was if there was a list of untouchables and he said the Oilers can't exclude anything right now and everything has a price, but there are a lot of players they would have a great degree of trouble trading. He finished by saying he knows the dressing room right now has players that are going to make the Oilers strong for 15 years (obviously referring to the kids) and it's difficult to even talk about moving any of them.

Last edited by Del Preston: 04-29-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Del Preston is offline   Reply With Quote