View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Hertl Power

vCash: 500
WEST is the best conference
Blackhawks vs. Wild- Blackhawks in 5, +7 (Hawks have been the team to beat this year and have too many weapons for the wild, who have a few too many key injuries)

Ducks vs. Red Wings- Ducks in 6, +5 (I just don't trust this Wings team, just doesn't seem to have the depth that will get them past many good teams)

Canucks vs. Sharks- Sharks in 7, +3 (I thinks the sharks have a chance to sweep the three games in San Jose and will only need to win 1 in Van.

Blues vs. Kings, Kings in 6, +4 (If Halak would have been playing down the stretch I would pick the blues instead. I just don't trust their other two goalies)

East is the least conference
Penguins vs. Islanders- Penguins in 4, +9 (just don't see a chance for the islanders, a good improving team but the Penguins experience and depth should give them the series)

Canadiens vs. Senators- Canadiens in 6 + 2 (Karlsson could be a difference maker but I still like this Habs team more than the sens)

Capitals vs. Rangers- Rangers in 7, Even (Should be a decent series. I like to pick at least 1 upset on both sides of the bracket and I think this one has the best chance)

Bruins vs. Maple Leafs- Bruins in 5,+8 (Should be able to power their way through the leafs)

And that is how I make a wordy post out of a prediction thread.

Hertl Power is offline   Reply With Quote