View Single Post
04-29-2013, 10:25 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by goalsequalvictory View Post
When they ask you to put down a deposit, do they make it known that the seats you're going to be ending up with are lower bowl at $114+ per game? If they don't, not making the deposit refundable in that case is not exactly honest, since people might know full well that if they have to spend $5000 for a seat, it's not going to be happening for them. If it's made clear that what you're getting is going to be lower bowl, I have no problem making the deposit nonrefundable, since I know what I'm committing to, but, if they are sucking people in, and then saying that instead of $50 seats it's now $150 seats or they loose the deposit, that's a bit unethical IMHO. It's not the deposit it's self, it's a lack of clarity that makes it confusing to people.

MSG should really put something like the responses in this thread up on their site, explaining how the whole process works with seat selection and the like, probably would keep them from answering the same questions over and over.
They aren't making their money off of stealing people's deposits. If you have questions about the procedure you should ask them before you put your money down.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote