Old
04-29-2013, 11:15 AM
kovazub94
Enigmatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
When people start coming back I think you gotta go with:

1. Hags-Step-Cally//I love this line because it won't be shut down, something we have had a problem with over a pretty long period of time. We get shut down completely for long stretches.

2. Zucc-Richards-Nash//This line takes consideration from our opponent in a PO's series. That is worth alot. You want a certain D out against Nash etc. With Zucc's and BR's playing making ability they will open things up on the rush. They can be exposed and will spend their fair share of time defending against great lines, but they are good enough to force to teams we play against to pay attention.

3. Clowe-Brassard-Pyatt//I definitely like the potential of this line. Speed at center ice that can get the puck up ice and size on the wing. Its the type of line you open to be able to come out and really make a diffrence in a 3rd period/OT when people are tired etc. We have very good depth here that many other teams can't match.

4. Powe/Asham-Boyle-Dorsett//I think Boyle is a great 4th line center, and like with out 3rd line, its the type of line that ought to cause teams problems.

Unless it synch's perfectly it can be a bit one-dimensional though. Its like our 4th last season before Johnny Malkin came in. Sometimes you need a bit of a mix. I would actually consider putting JT Miller on this line -- instead of Asham/Powe -- if we need a change.
My lines as well (no need to be more creative with the first two lines and Pyatt needs to be involved on the 3rd line), only Powe is not alternating (even theoretically) with anyone on the 4th line - he's a must have for PK against Caps.

kovazub94 is offline   Reply With Quote