View Single Post
04-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Steve Doan
RIP Oscar
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Halak Ness Monster View Post
I'm hoping Washington goes 2-14 and we get the #1 pick. Then we trade it for a boatload of picks to a team that wants JaDeveon Clowney or Teddy Bridgewater. Although I'm not really sold on Bridgewater. I think he'll wind up being a mid-low 1st round pick.

A lot will change in the next year. As it is shaping up now, the top of the 2014 draft will include some good offensive tackles. Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, and Cyrus Kouandjio. There are also a lot of QBs in the mix including Bridgewater, Tahj Boyd, Johnny Manziel, and David Fales.

For reference, here is a 2013 mock draft from May 1st, 2012:

McLovin(Andrew Perloff) actually nailed the Barret Jones to St. Louis pick...just 3 rounds too early. BTW, that's why Jones was the steal of the draft. He was a 1st round pick this time last year. All he did in 2012 was win an award for being the top center in college football and win a National Championship.

Also, notice Ray-Ray Armstrong as the 25th overall pick. The Rams just signed him as an UDFA. He has serious talent.
Mclovin actually knows his stuff. He had rg3 winning the heisman the season b4 he won it.