View Single Post
Old
04-29-2013, 02:47 PM
BowDangles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
Teams I think might want a shake up

Couturier for EDM 7th (Darnell Nurse), I think they want Nurse bad and then can pick Gauthier with their selection to replace Couturier in the long run.

Sam Gagner for Dustin Byfuglien. I think Winnipeg wants to shake things up also.

Ales Hemsky for Steve Ott, we agree to eat some of Hemsky's contract. Vanek is sniffing for an out, perhaps getting more skilled vets around him will settle him down and Ott has butted heads with the fanbase.

I'd sign Clutterbuck for sure, though it'd be kinda funny with him here after the Taylor Hall thing. I'd sign Brian McGratton too.

Amnesty Horcoff (bye) and sign Streit on a short term, but top heavy contract. I'd bring back Jones just because he's cheap and I think he just had an off-year.

Hall RNH Eberle
MPS Couturier Yakupov
Clutterbuck Ott Jones
Smyth Lander Brown
McGratton

Streit Buff
Smid J. Schultz
Petry N. Schultz
Klefbom

Definitely isn't a non-physical team. I don't think they will get rid of Smyth even though they probably should. Who knows maybe he scores the goal that clinches a playoff berth next year.
I don't think Philli does this... Also I don't know if Edmonton does it either... Which makes me think it makes sense

Sean didn't improve from last year.. He actually stayed the exact same for points wise if you pro rate his 15 point to 82 games (27pts).

But he has a pretty bad plus minus as compared to his rookie year...I don't know if this is because he played harder competition?

I do like how he played against Malkin in last years playoffs but it could of just been a glimpse